To see how a small subdivision project might be built up, click here to see an animation, or click the links below. A CDS Screen at each stage of the process will appear in the frame at right.
1. Start with a tract of land to be subdivided
2. Place a Road Centerline using Cogo - Bearing & Distance & Curves routines to
3. Calculate the court bowl quickly and simply
4. Place road boundaries using the automated offset routines
5. Calculate each lot, checking areas as you go.
6. Until you finish all blocks
7. Now you can prepare plats, sale plans and whatever you choose in CDS.
8. You choose what attributes are shown on the plan depending on its intended use.