You enter the design section template you wish to use in tabular form as seen
here, and a graphical representation of the template is displayed as you create
it for easy verification.
Each 'leg' in the template can be defined by a variety of methods
- Starting at or offset vertically and/or horizontally to the section centrepoint
- Distances (Horizontal and/or Vertical) and Grade
- Coordinates relative to the previous template leg, or to the centreline of
- Conditional Legs which can measure the value of cut/fill/offset and react
- Legs which join to another Design String
- Legs which continue until they reach a specified Reduced Level, or amount
- Cut or Fill batters which run at the batter specified until they intersect
the natural surface.